Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Jianpu Technology Inc. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. What is Jianpu Technology Inc.’s business?
Jianpu Technology Inc. is a leading independent open platform for discovery and recommendation of financial products in China, according to the iResearch Report*. By leveraging our deep data insights and proprietary technology, we provide users with personalized search results and recommendations that are tailored to each user’s particular financial needs and credit profile. We also enable financial service providers with sales and marketing solutions to reach and serve their target customers more effectively through online and mobile channels and enhance their competitiveness by providing them with tailored data, risk management and end-to-end solutions. We are committed to maintaining an independent open platform, which allows us to serve the needs of users and financial service providers impartially.
*As measured by the number of loan applications or by the number of credit card applications over the period from 2012 to 2016
2. What is the address of Jianpu Technology Inc.’s corporate headquarters?
Our headquarters is in Beijing, China.
Our contact details are:
21/F Internet Finance Center
Danling Street, Beijing
People’s Republic of China
3. How many employees does Jianpu Technology Inc. have?
We had a total of 669 employees as of December 31, 2016.
4. When does Jianpu Technology Inc.’s fiscal year end?
Jianpu Technology Inc.’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
5. On which exchange is Jianpu Technology Inc.’s stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Jianpu Technology Inc.’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since November 16, 2017, under the symbol “JT”.
6. How many Jianpu Technology Inc.’s ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share (“ADS”) of the Company represent?
Each two ADSs of Jianpu Technology Inc. represent five Class A ordinary shares.
7. How can I obtain a copy of Jianpu Technology Inc.’s Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC Filings page.
8. Who is Jianpu Technology Inc.’s auditor?
PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
9. Who is Jianpu Technology Inc.’s U.S. legal counsel?
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
10. Who is Jianpu Technology Inc.’s Depositary Bank for ADSs?
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
11. How can I contact Jianpu Technology Inc.’s Investor Relations Department?
Jianpu Technology Inc.
The Piacente Group, Inc.
Tel: +86 (10) 5730-6200
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.